Residential Service at Engineered Heating and Air
Reliable, dependable, and energy efficient home air conditioning and heating - this is what we are about at Engineered Heating and Air. An Engineered system will keep your family comfortable, no matter what the weather.
At Engineered, we take a technical approach to designing and servicing your heating and cooling system. Load calculations, detailed specs/install instructions, licensed engineering staff, certified KY Home Performance Evaluator, as well as a certified startup are what differentiate us from the rest.
Today's heating and cooling equipment is more efficient than ever before, making total home comfort a reality for homes of any size. Combine this with various Tax Credits, Utility Rebates, and Manufacturer Rebates, you can upgrade your comfort with little extra expense.
The experts at Engineered Heating and Air will help you to identify the best unit to suit your needs, or provide superior service on your existing system. Both our service and our installations carry a Satisfaction Guarantee.
Lastly, we want to let you know we take careful measures to protect your house while work is performed. Our techs and installers all where shoe covers, use carpet protectors and tarps, clean up with shop vacs, and have a sincere interest in leaving your house cleaner than when we arrived.
Thanks for stopping on our website, don't hesitate to call Engineered for all your cooling and heating needs in Lexington and Central Kentucky.
When your current equipment is ready to be replaced, Engineered Heating and Air will remove it and install and engineered system to improve function. Coordination and planning are key to a successful project! Here are some of the items we address:
- Perform a load calculation to ensure correct size HVAC unit.
- Remove existing mechanical, electrical, and control systems.
- Recover refrigerant according to EPA safety guidelines.
- Assemble, install, and operate new HVAC equipment as spec'd.
- Weigh-in refrigerants and lubricants that conform to manufacturers' specifications.
- Complete the welding, wiring, and placement of pipes, tubes, fittings, and meters in a safe manner.
- Calculate the refrigeration load and set pressure regulators and controls that govern temperature, air circulation, and defrosting.
- Complete all work in accordance with federal and state regulations related to the disposal of hazardous waste, environmental protections and safety.
We can provide the following services where applicable, or a custom plan can be written to meet your company's personal needs:
- Check refrigerant.
- Adjust and/or replace belts.
- Inspect and adjust temperature controls.
- Inspect and adjust safety controls.
- Lubricate all bearings as needed.
- Replace air filters.
- Inspect oil in compressors and replenish or change as necessary.
- Inspect equipment for refrigerant leaks.
- Clean air cooled condensers.
- Check operating pressures of condensing units.
Why Choose Us?
- A+ Rating with Better Business Bureau
- Professional Engineer on Staff
- KY Home Performance Certified Contractor Evaluator
- Virtually 100% of our Business is from Referrals - Less Advertising / Lower Overhead = Happy Clients
|Monday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|After Hours - by Appointment|
Call For Free Estimate
Please fill out the form below or for an immediate response Call Us Today! 859-231-0505.